- Our Clients and Travel Advisers/Consultants are important and are treated with kindness and respect.
- Time and consideration goes into building the special travel adventure created for each of our clients because we believe each experience should be filled with lasting uplifting memories. It’s not just a “vacation” it should always be an experience filled with a plethora of memories.
- We provide quality products designed specifically for our clients.
- Work with you on the itinerary to fit your travel adventure with the help of our tour director.
- On our small tours you travel with people you know with like minded interests. You will do more and see more in a smaller group than you would in a larger travel group.
- Provide off the beaten path options which incorporate the green tourism concept of reducing our carbon foot print when we travel.
- If you are planning for a large group (over 16) we can help.
- You can allow for more flexibility and independence for go on your own tours.
- Consider using one of our own private driver/guide. Your own driver/guide will take the stress out of driving, navigating and gives you the benefit of our expert tour advice and recommendations. Your guide will have extensive, seemingly inexhaustible knowledge of the areas you’re traveling and will bring your whole adventure to life!
- We have personal escorted tours to Scotland, and can give you expert help on when to go and what to see.
- We can recommend unusual and “off the beaten path”.
- We have unique access to charming private B&B’s, small Inns, Luxury Hotels, & Castles. (Nothing under 3 star rating for B & B’s and Inn’s)
- Consider a Luxury or Spa Vacation. We have many wonderful options.
- Small walking and biking companies that offer in-depth explorations of many areas of Scotland.
- Theater Tickets, Transportation passes, London Pass, Historic Scotland Pass, Military Tattoo Tickets, and more.
- Car rental companies that offer great value.
- Train adventure packages with train tickets and private transfers for smooth transitions.
- Ferry travel between UK, Wales, Ireland, Scotland.
- We are with you from the beginning to the day you return from your trip.
- Should you need to make changes, which is common, you have an advocate that can make it happen.
- You will have a phone number and a person to contact in the event of any travel-related assistance.
- We have contacts to help with upgrades and other special amenities.
Orion Celtic Expeditions
Key to your distinct Scotland,
Wales, UK and Ireland Adventures
Colchester, CT 06415